Friday, February 25, 2011

Better Now than Never


These are for Shannon since she suggested I still post my Halloween decorations.
The leaf garland around the door is from Joa
nn's.

All the real pumpkins were from Wal-mart.
The wicker lighted pumpkins were from Hobby Lobby.
The fake crows were from the Halloween costume store.
The black lanterns were from Trees and Trends when it was still open. I almost spray painted them before Halloween and then I saw my inspiration picture and decided to keep them for Halloween. The black urns are from Home Depot.


This is my inspiration picture from Pottery Barn of course.
On a side note, I hope you can see these pictures. On my last post there are some blue squares with question marks. Anyone know why?

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Pretty much identical to the inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete