Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Julie & Julia

Well, I've been slowly getting things done here at the modern farmhouse but today I thought I might relax and watch a movie. I headed to one of my new favorite spots in the nursery to watch the movie. (I will be showing you more of this room in the future)


I watched Julie & Julia with Meryl Streep and Amy Adams, and I liked it.




I rented something Adam wouldn't feel left out if I watched it without him. It was really entertaining especially since I'm new at this blogging. It's about a women who blogs about going through Julia Childs cook book, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, in 365 days and there are 500 and some recipes. By the way this movie was based on two true stories and around 2003, I didn't even know there was blogging then. Where have I been. So any of you fellow bloggers or non blogger,s I would recommend it. I especially enjoy cooking when I do find the time to, so I think I maybe going to get that cook book.

No comments:

Post a Comment